World’s Worst A&E ‘Sexual Mishap’ X-Rays Revealed – From Coffee Pots To Deodorant Cans To DIY Tools
A trainee teacher who was forced to visit A&E to have a sex toy removed warned raunchy couples about the dangers of bedroom mishaps.
Doctors told Emma Phillips, 24, that she could end up with a colostomy bag after having a 7-inch vibrator stick her buttocks.
Luckily, the mother-of-one was saved by surgeons, but she wants to break the taboo on talking about this problem which can turn deadly if left untreated.
Emma wasn’t the first person to be admitted to A&E after a bedroom fling – and she won’t be the last either.
Radiologists have shared a treasure chest of previously private x-rays showing patients with bizarre objects stuck inside.
But if you expect most “foreign objects” to be sex toys , then you are wrong.
Items struck included cans of deodorant (adult male), bottles of lighter fluid (male, 21), instant coffee pot (adult male), an orange (male, 45), and a PILON (male) , 40 years).
Doctors at the Radiopaedia website claimed the man with a pestle stuck inside him claimed he slipped while preparing Malaysian food.
There is also an egg, an eggplant, an AX handle, a sports drink bottle and a homemade item made from an empty tube of Berocca tablets with a spray nozzle on the end.
Doctors at the site, which looks like Wikipedia for radiologists, performed a medical diagnosis on each image while adding their own brand of humor.
One of the suggested sex toys should come with an ankle strap “like a surfboard”.
Another described the eggplant incident as a “horticultural mishap” and added: “The shape of the eggplant means that once the equator has passed the anal limit, it has a tendency to lift itself up and to move away.
“When that happens … well, that means an embarrassing trip to the emergency department, or maybe to the local horticultural society.”
Dr Mohammad Taghi Niknejad who discovered an egg in the buttocks of a 56-year-old woman had this diagnosis.
He said: “In the inhabitants of some villages in the country (about 65 years ago), the introduction of an ovum into the rectum is used for the palliative treatment of certain ailments when there was no ‘access to medical units.
The website states: “The vast majority of these objects are inserted through the anus and are the result of a sexual mishap.
“In older men, the objects can be introduced to help with manual disimpaction in case of constipation or to massage the prostate.
“Removing such objects can be difficult depending on the shape, material and orientation in the rectum.
“If possible, they should be removed through the anus, although in some cases a laparotomy may be necessary.”
All kidding aside, Emma now wants to raise awareness and urge anyone in a similar situation to see a doctor.
Emma said: “We weren’t going to do anything because of the embarrassment – there’s a big taboo about it – but we knew we needed help.
“I want to warmly thank the ambulance team and the staff at Wrexham Hospital who were really good, really reassuring and non-judgmental.
“There is a big taboo about it, but it really doesn’t matter. You hear about people getting really sick or even dying because they are too embarrassed to get help – I would hate that. happens to someone. “
A spokesperson for the Betsi Cadwaladr University Health Board said: “Although we cannot comment on individual cases, we are very happy to hear that the lady in question was satisfied with the treatment she received while she was in our care.
“We always urge people to exercise the utmost care and caution to avoid any unfortunate or potentially dangerous repercussions, and to seek appropriate care in the event of an accident.”